Kurt Christenson ** Timothy Mucci ** Johnny Gatts ** Brian Bannen ** Rick Lacy ** YOU!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sub*Text Saturdays

Hey y'all. It's 5am on Saturday (Sunday Morning) but it's still Saturday to me, so take this, put it into your pipe and then smoke it.

Check me out over on my Tumblr BRAIN THRUST.

Oh, and if you're anywhere near the East Village tomorrow, swing by KGB Bar for a Comix Reading with Emily Wernet & friends.

Onto the goodies...

K

***


Pic

TrustoCorp: rebranding your surroundings one sign at a time.


***

Flick

I watched Four Eyed Monsters last night and I have to say it changed my life. This may be one of the most important films I've ever seen. A creatively digital artistic Adam & Eve for the 21st Century. Everything about this is amazing. It will give you new perspective on the creative process & relationships. I will be expanding this into a much longer post/review.


***

Lit


Maximum Ride is a series of six young adult science fiction/fantasy books, written by the award-winning American author James Patterson. The series chronicles the lives of six human/avian fugitives. Bred in a science lab called "The School", the Flock endured scientific experiments that rendered them 98% human and 2% avian.

I just finished reading this book which I mainly read as a goof to see what a top-selling author's work is like these days. I found the book fairly engaging and once I got past the horrible cliche dialogue, the fast paced chapters had me reading through the whole 400+ pages in just a matter of two weeks, which is a record for me. My main problem though, how do you get past not having an ending? Make it an ongoing series of course! Patterson even wants you to write a chapter for him!

















***

VID

This is f-in awesome.

Broken Fingaz -Graffiti Stop Motion from Broken Fingaz on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter dreamweaver
web counter html code