Kurt Christenson ** Timothy Mucci ** Johnny Gatts ** Brian Bannen ** Rick Lacy ** YOU!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Game Club: Little Big Marvel!

Little Big Planet, one of the best games on Playstation 3, is getting even better: Marvel character kits are coming next week, and I'm going to go out on a limb and say this pack will be much cooler than the Pirates of the Caribbean pack from a while back. I mean, look at the Adorable Iron Man!



If that weren't enough, here's The Thing:



And there's gonna be a level pack in which you fight Magneto! As soon as the level pack is released, I'll be cooking up my own Marvel level, and seeing what I can do to submit it to Youtube.

The complete roster:
•Captain America •Daredevil •Doctor Octopus •Elektra •Ghost Rider •Green Goblin •Hulk •Invisible Woman •Iron Man •The Human Torch •Magneto •Mystique •the Punisher •Roque •Spider-Man •Storm •The Thing •Thor •Venom •Wolverine

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, and it looks like they're going to stagger the content over several weeks, but I'm hoping the level kit is out next week, so I can create a four-player Fantastic Four stage. But I see that Mr. Fantastic isn't listed, so who should lead the team?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magneto, obviously!

    Or Thor, but that's boring. Although I guess it's really up to the Invisible Woman to choose.

    ReplyDelete

hit counter dreamweaver
web counter html code